Photography Short | Salmon Creek Park; Part One

3/6/22
    Today's video is just a quick one. As per usual it seems. I went out to Salmon Creek Park. A co-worker had recommended it to me, and told me she had seen a beaver. i have never seen a beaver in the wild, so I knew I had to go see for myself.
    Salmon Creek trail is a 3 mile long greenway trail in Northwest Vancouver, near the WSU campus. I chose to start from the Southeast end of the trail, which concludes with Salmon Creek Regional Park and Klineline Pond. There are several sports fields at this end of the trail, as well as a playground and a picnic structure, which has been damaged by falling trees. I had pictures of this, but I lost them in an unfortunate computing incident in which my SD card in my Sony a7ii decided to forget everything and wipe itself clean. So now I have to go back and take more photos. 
Watch this Space for Part 2, I guess. 

Comments

Popular Posts